Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How can I support the film work of Dorst MediaWorks?
A: Dorst MediaWorks’ producers Steve Dorst and Dan Evans are working on several progressive documentary features. You can learn more about these projects by visiting our main website at www.dorstmediaworks.com or by contacting us. We are seeking funding, which is 100% tax-deductible.
2. Who should I contact about licensing Volcanic Sprint?
A: APT Worldwide is the licensing agent for Volcanic Sprint. Please contact Judy Barlow, Vice President of International Sales at 1-617-338-4455 or Judy_Barlow@APTonline.org. For more information, please see our “Contacts” page or visit www.APTWW.org.
3. I am part of the press or media and want to do a story.
4. I have comments about the film.
5. How do I buy the DVD?
A: Click on any Buy the DVD button to access our secure server and Volcanic Sprint shopping cart.
6. Can I get a wholesale price for bulk purchases?
A: Yes, please contact the producers if you’re buying 100 or more DVDs.
7. Can I get my DVD shipped overnight?
A: We currently have one shipping option: USPS Priority is 3–5 business days.
8. Can I get my DVD shipped to me outside the United States?
A: We currently only ship to addresses within the United States. International buyers, please email the producers.
9. I have questions about my DVD purchase transaction.
A: Please email the fulfillment company.
10. What is the DVD return policy?
A: 100% Risk-Free Guarantee & Return Policy: If you’re not happy for any reason, just let us know. We’ll either fix the problem to your satisfaction or issue you a prompt, full refund — whichever your prefer.